22K Facebook Likes, plus we're Pinners!
Audi Australia’s Facebook page now boasts over 22,000 fans and the highest level of user engagement of any Australian motoring brand, thanks to targeted and interactive content.
Recent highlights include:
- 19% fan growth in July, up from 4.9% in June.
- On track for our yearly target of 35,000 fans by December.
- Segment-leading engagement is 10% (percentage of fans interacting with the page i.e. liking, commenting, sharing).
- By comparison BMW is at 8% engagement rate and Mercedes-Benz is at 3%.
- We have 10,000 more likes than the Mercedes-Benz Facebook page, which launched at the same time.
- Males account for 73% of Audi Australia Facebook fans. Nearly half of all fans are males aged 18-34 years.
Now we're Pinners!
To engage more with a female target market, and to provide additional imagery and content for our male followers, Audi Australia has just launched Pinterest.
We will be pinning exclusive and behind the scene images from our products, our sponsorship pillars, events and ambassador programs. With the much-anticipated Audi Hamilton Island Race Week around the corner, our sailing board will be a particular highlight with action-packed imagery direct from the event
Follow us on Pinterest.com/AudiAustralia for your daily fix of all-things Audi Hamilton Island Race Week – a great way to be part of the event, from the comfort of your own home.
Log in to and follow us today!