3. (Online Reservation Tool) The Online Reservation Tool is a website that you can use to configure a specific Audi model (Vehicle Configuration) and reserve a production slot for the model configured by you (Vehicle).
4. (Not an Agreement to Purchase) Nothing in these Terms constitutes an agreement to purchase the Vehicle nor is this an offer by Audi Australia to sell the Vehicle to you. Audi Australia does not sell any Vehicles directly to end customers. Any purchase agreement for the Vehicle must be entered between you and your preferred Audi Dealer either in person at the dealership or by online correspondence between you and your preferred Audi Dealer (Dealer Sales Contract). If you decide to enter into a Dealer Sales Contract, that Dealer Sales Contract will set out all terms and conditions on which you purchase the Vehicle from the Dealer.
5. (Reservation Fee) In order to submit your Vehicle Configuration and to reserve a production slot for the Vehicle (Online Reservation) you must pay a fee to Audi Australia in the amount of $1,000 (Reservation Fee). The Reservation Fee will either be applied towards payment of the Final Purchase Price (see clause 7 below) or will be fully refunded, if you do not enter a Dealer Sales Contract within 5 business days after submitting your Online Reservation with us (see clause 6 below).
6. (Online Reservation Process) Once your Reservation Fee has been received by us, we will forward your Configuration and personal details to your preferred Audi Dealer who will then contact you to confirm the availability of your Vehicle configuration, the final drive away price and the anticipated delivery date of your Vehicle and to discuss any trade-in or financing requirements you might have. Whether or not you decide to proceed with the purchase of the Vehicle is entirely up to you. If you decide to enter into a Dealer Sales Contract for the Vehicle with your preferred Audi Dealer, the Dealer will notify us and we will forward your Reservation Fee to the Dealer who will apply the Reservation Fee towards payment of the Final Purchase Price (see clause 7 below). If you do not enter into a Dealer Sales Contract within 5 business days after submitting your Online Reservation with us, we will cancel your Online Reservation and refund the Reservation Fee to you in full.
7. (Recommended Drive Away Price) The drive away price for the Vehicle as indicated in your Vehicle Conﬁguration or Online Reservation is our recommended indicative drive away price only which has been calculated based on your configuration. The final drive away price payable by you for the Vehicle will be agreed between you and your preferred Audi Dealer at the time when you enter into the Dealer Sales Contract. We note that on road costs are constantly changing and depend on many factors, such as your registration address, vehicle usage and licence plate type. The final drive away price will be set out in the Dealer Sales Contract and may be different from the recommended indicative drive away price shown in the Vehicle Configuration or Online Reservation (Final Purchase Price). Once you enter into the Dealer Sales Contract, the amount of the Reservation Fee will be forwarded by us to the Dealer and will be applied towards payment of the Final Purchase Price and thereby reduce your payment obligations under the Dealer Sales Contract.
8. (Limited Offer) The number of vehicles available through the Online Reservation Tool is limited and submitting an Online Reservation and paying the Reservation Fee does not guarantee that you will be able to purchase the Vehicle configured by you. If the Vehicle you have reserved online should not be available then your preferred Audi dealer will inform you and your Reservation Fee will be refunded in full.
10. (Disclaimer) While every effort has been made to ensure that the information included in the Online Reservation Tool is correct and up to date, some inaccuracies may be present, specifications and options may change without notice and we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the images or information included in the Online Reservation Tool.
The specified fuel consumption and emission data have been determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. They do not refer to a particular individual vehicle and do not constitute part of any sales offering. They are intended exclusively as a means of comparison between different vehicle types. Additional equipment and accessories (e.g. add-on parts, different tyre formats, etc.) may change the relevant vehicle parameters, such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics, and, in conjunction with weather and traffic conditions and individual driving style, may affect fuel consumption, electrical power consumption, CO2 emissions and the performance figures for the vehicle.
We also refer to our general Disclaimer and Non-liability Clause which apply to all parts of the Audi website, including without limitation, the Online Reservation Tool.
11. (Governing Law and Jurisdiction) These Terms are governed by the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.