Audi Choice Guaranteed Future Value
Audi Choice^ is a flexible finance program that allows you to guarantee the minimum future value^ of your Audi at the time of purchase, giving you peace of mind knowing the value of your vehicle is secured.
Whether you are selecting your new Audi for business or personal use, you can choose the contract term that best suits your requirements. The interest rate is fixed for the life of your Loan and there are no account keeping fees. At the end of your Audi Choice contract, you will enjoy the choice of three options: trade-in, retain or return.
How it works
1. Choose your desired Audi model.
2. Choose your preferred term from between 12 and 48 months, an annual km allowance and repayment options that suit your lifestyle.
3. At the end of your chosen term, select from one of the three below end of term options:
If you wish to trade-in your Audi for a new vehicle, all you need to do is return it to the dealership. If the trade-in value is higher than the Guaranteed Future Value, you can use this equity towards your new vehicle.
If you prefer to retain your Audi, simply let us know. Provided that you also meet the relevant payment obligations under your contract, you can purchase your vehicle outright for the Guaranteed Future Value amount locked in at the start of your contract. Then your Audi is yours to keep. Or you can choose to refinance your balloon at the end of the term.
All you need to do is hand your Audi back and, if the vehicle meets the agreed kilometre and fair wear and tear requirements, you will have no more to pay (conditions apply^).
Benefits of guaranteeing your future value
• Peace of mind knowing the minimum future value^ of your Audi right from the start.
• A choice of three options at the end of your Audi Financial Services contract.
• A personally tailored finance solution, based on the term and kilometre usage of your Audi.
• Upgrade to the latest Audi model more often, enjoying the best innovations and technologies.
Maintaining your Audi
Your new Audi is an investment in quality, so we understand that you want to maintain it in premium condition. To ensure the integrity of the Audi Choice^ program, your Audi must be in an acceptable condition if you return it to us and must not exceed the kilometre limit. Of course, we understand that some reasonable wear and tear is only to be expected, but it needs to remain within the provisions set by your Audi Financial Services contract. The acceptable condition of the vehicle takes into account reasonable wear and tear for everyday use, which is outlined in our Fair Wear and Tear Guide. The Guide can be downloaded above.
If you exceed your nominated kilometre allowance, you will be charged an excess kilometre fee as per your Audi Choice^ contract. However, this won’t affect your ability to trade-in, retain or return your Audi.