Audi connect plus is our intuitive connected car technology that connects your car to the outside world. Audi connect plus provides you with a range of entertainment, information, security and assistance features provided by external service providers via an embedded SIM card. Audi connect plus is available free of charge on new A6, A7, A8 and Q8 produced from Calendar Week 2 for Model Year 2019 for a 3 year subscription from the activation date.
What is Audi connect plus Security and Assistance?
Audi connect plus Security & Assistance provides in-car driver assistance (Emergency call, Online roadside assistance) and security-based services (Remote lock & unlock, vehicle status, remote vehicle signal/horn and alarm notification – if equipped).
What is Audi connect plus Navigation and Infotainment?
Audi connect plus Navigation & Infotainment services is the link between your Audi and the internet, giving access to entertainment, information, and search functionality.
What conditions are necessary for using Audi connect plus ?
The use of Audi connect plus services requires that your vehicle is equipped with Audi connect plus Navigation & Infotainment and/or Audi connect plus – Security & Assistance Services. Additionally, to fully manage and maintain remote services, you must register on the central myAudi.com portal, or the myAudi app. This allows you to send and manage destinations using Google Maps. You can also manage some remote vehicle features from the myAudi app.
Which models come equipped with Audi connect plus ?
Audi connect plus is available on selected Audi models, including A1(35 TFSI with the optional Technik package and 40 TFSI), Q3, A6, A7, A8 and Q8 from Calendar Week 2 production for Model Year 2019 or later.
What is the difference between Audi connect and Audi connect plus?
Audi connect was launched in 2014 in Australia with Navigation with Google Earth, Google local search and in-car Wi-Fi hot spot via a plug-in SIM card. Audi connect plus is launching in 2019 in Australia with a range of entertainment, information, security and assistance features provided by external service providers via an embedded SIM card.
Can Audi connect plus be retrofitted to existing Audi vehicles?
Audi connect plus is available on selected Audi models, including A1(35 TFSI with Technik package and 40 TFSI), Q3, A6, A7, A8 and Q8 from Calendar Week 2 production for Model Year 2019 or later and cannot be retrofitted to Audi models built prior to Calendar Week 2 production 2019.
Setting up Audi connect plus
How long are the license periods for Audi connect plus?
Audi connect plus services are valid for 3 years after vehicle delivery. Emergency call and Audi Service Request are valid for 10 years after vehicle delivery
What is the difference between myAudi.com and myAudi Australia (myAudi.com.au)?
myAudi Australia is a separate portal that provides customers with access to exclusive benefits including event invitations and partnership offers available within Australia. Register at myAudi.com.au.
How can I access Audi connect plus ?
To use the full functionality of Audi connect plus, you must first pair your vehicle with a central myAudi.com account. Your preferred Audi dealer will be able to set up a myAudi.com account on your behalf upon vehicle purchase and hand-over. Alternatively, you can get started by downloading the myAudi app from either the Apple App or Google Play stores. This account must then be verified by your preferred Audi dealer.
What is the purpose of a myAudi.com account?
The centralised myAudi.com platform is a key component to access certain services and features for Audi connect plus. A myAudi.com account allows you to get the most from your Audi, while enjoying the world of Audi connect. myAudi Australia (i.e. myAudi.com.au) is a separate portal that provides customers access to exclusive benefits including event invitations and partnership available within Australia. Register at myAudi.com.au
How can I register for a myAudi.com account and is it free?
Registration for a myAudi.com account is free and simple for owners of a new A6, A7, A8 and Q8 produced from Calendar Week 2 for Model Year 2019. Sign up for an account with your vehicle’s identification number (VIN) and your address by downloading the myAudi app. Once you sign up, create a username and password for your account, and start enjoying all the benefits of myAudi – the app for connected services.
What is a key user?
The key user is generally the vehicle owner. The key user can operate Security & Assistance functions, and also nominate other users.
Where can I find the V-PIN?
The vehicle code is found inside the plastic tag that is attached to one of your keys. Open the tag and scratch off the top to uncover the code.
How often can I enter the V-PIN in the main user nomination of the vehicle?
After ten incorrect entries, the V-PIN is blocked and a new one must be ordered via your preferred Audi dealer.
Using Audi connect plus
What does the "Please wait" screen mean?
This waiting screen will appear during network updates from Google (which typically occur twice a week), when the language has been changed, or when the system has been reset to factory settings.
My system appears to be offline or unable to load. Why is this?
Error screens stating the above problems are the result of a lost data connection, which is usually caused by poor reception, lack of service, or damaged hardware (i.e. SIM card, vehicle antenna).
I changed my Wi-Fi password but my device will not accept the new password. What do I do?
1. Make sure you select apply settings after changing the password or it will not be saved. 2. Make sure you use capital letters (where applicable) when you are typing the password into the device you want to connect.
I’ve been locked out of my account. What do I do?
If you have been locked out of your account, please contact Audi Australia Customer Care 1300 557 405 (24 hours/7 days a week) to reset your password.
I can’t change my myAudi.com PIN. What do I do?
1. Log in to the myAudi app. 2. Click on "User management icon" (located lower right hand side of app screen). 3. Select "User Management". 4. Select "PIN". 5. Select "Forgot PIN". 6. Follow steps to Create new PIN.
How do I set myself as the key user in the vehicle MMI?
1. Ensure your myAudi.com account has been verified by your local dealer. 2. Select User tile within the vehicle’s MMI. 3. Enter the key user’s vehicle code/V-PIN (the scratch code which accompanies the vehicle keys) and username (e-mail that was used to create myAudi.com account). 4. The vehicle code should be all CAPS. 5. Click “Log in”.
I have lost my key tag with my vehicle code or I have used all 10 attempts to log in to the MMI and I’ve been locked out. What do I do?
1. A new vehicle code must be ordered from your preferred Audi dealer, so that you can register for Audi connect plus services. 2. These codes are ordered in association with a VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) so the information must be supplied together.
I’m getting an error message on the MMI screen advising that “no services available” or “It is currently not possible to connect to the server. Please try again later.” What do I do?
If this message shows up in multiple locations (areas of a good cellular reception) and on different days, please contact your preferred Audi dealer. This error may indicate an issue within the vehicles connect system.
I can’t log into myAudi or I need to reset my myAudi password. What do I do?
• If you were successful in creating an account, check that you received a confirmation email from myAudi the same day you registered. • If you already have an account, please contact Audi Australia Customer Care 1300 557 405 (24 hours/7 days a week) to reset your password.
myAudi Go dealer support
• If you require support with the myAudi Go process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Using myAudi.com for map care and online owners manual features
Do I need to be defined as an owner by an Audi dealer to utilise the map care and online owners manual features?
• If your vehicle does not feature Audi connect plus you won’t need to be defined as an owner by an Audi dealer to utilise map care and online owners manual features within myAudi.com. Instead of selecting ‘Define as owner’, customers without Audi connect plus must select ‘Show vehicle details’. Map care can be found under ‘Features’ and Online owners manual can be found under ‘Overview’.