Audi Margaret River Gourmet Escape
Win use of an Audi Q5 for a month
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents over 21 years of age who have a full Australian driver’s licence (probationary licences are not acceptable).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 11:00am AEDT 18 November 2017 and closes at 06:00pm AEDT 19 November 2017 (“the Promotional Period”).
5. Each eligible entrant will be entered into the prize draw (“the Prize Draw”). To be eligible to enter, during the Promotional Period, each entrant must attend the Margaret River Gourmet Escape at Leeuwin Estate on 18 or 19 November 2017 between 11:00am AEDT and 06:00pm AEDT on each day and:
a. Enter his/her full name, email address, state and mobile number on the Audi entry iPad made available by personnel of the Promoter; and
b. click his/her acceptance of these terms and conditions; and
c. submit his/her entry.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. An approved computerised system will draw one (1) prize winner (“the Winner”) at 10.00am Friday 24 November, 2017 (“the Draw”). The Draw will be conducted by an independent scrutineer at, MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089.
8. The prize (“the Prize”) is the use of a new Audi Q5 for 30 consecutive days of such variant, colour, model year and other specifications as determined by the Promoter in its discretion. The vehicle will not be brand new and may have travelled some mileage. The 30 consecutive days of use of the vehicle will be subject to vehicle availability.
9. The Winner will be notified by telephone and email within eight (8) hours of the draw and will be published on the Audi Brand Portal (at http://audibrandexperience.com.au/Competitions.aspx) within the same timeframe.
10. The total Prize value is $2,000.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Unless stated herein all additional expenses incurred as a result of winning the Prize are not included in the Prize, and are the responsibility of the Winner.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for the variations in Prize values.
17. The Prize (including any component of the Prize) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. If the Prize is unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 11:00am AEDT Monday 26 February 2018 at MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089. (“the Unclaimed Prize Draw”). The Unclaimed Prize Draw will be conducted in the same manner as the Draw as provided in clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions. The winner of any such Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by telephone and email within eight (8) hours of the draw and will be published on the Audi Brand Portal (at http://audibrandexperience.com.au/Competitions.aspx) within the same timeframe. .
19. The Winner consents to the Promoter (and other third parties associated with the Prize) using the Winner's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, the postponement or cancellation of the any part of the Prize, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. the promotion;
b. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
c. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
d. any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
e. any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
f. any tax liability incurred.
23. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a vehicle loan form (which may stipulate an insurance excess payable by the Winner), legal releases and indemnity forms and any entry conditions as required by the Promoter.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the competition.
The Promoter is Audi Australia Pty Ltd ABN 86 077 092 776, Level 7, 895 South Dowling Street, ZETLAND, NSW, 2017. Phone 02 9695 6241.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/17/19947